Area of application

The Hostel’s Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all reservation inquiries and reservations at our hostel or by our partners.

 

Lodging agreement and payment

The lodging agreement is concluded directly and exclusively between the person booking (guest) and the hostel he/she wishes to stay at.

If a lodging agreement in writing is requested, this is to be returned, duly signed, to the hostel within 10 days after receipt. Otherwise the reservation is invalid.

The guest has to pay the price for an overnight stay confirmed by our hostel, including additional services and visitor’s taxes, at the hostel in cash or credit card.

The hostel is entitled to charge a supplement for empty beds in a booked room.

 

Payment in advance

In order to guarantee a booking, the hostel is entitled to request a payment in advance. If a payment in advance is re-quested, the same has to be made by the due date stated.

We require full payment before arrival.

In the case of bookings using the internet reservation system or at an agency or contractual partner, the booking has to be paid immediately at the time of booking.

 

Cancellation or changes made

For individual:

If cancelled up to 2 days before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of first night will be charged.

If you need to cancel your reservation, please send your request directly to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 

We will then send you a confirmation of the cancellation by email.

For group:

The guest is obliged to directly notify the hostel booked by him/her in writing, and as soon as possible, of all changes to the agreement.

Cancellations of a reservation and any reduction in the number of participants or the period of stay have to be notified to the hostel by registered letter. This remains without financial consequences until the 61st day before the arrival.

From the 60th day before the arrival, cancellation costs amounting to 30% of the total price of the arrangement are due, from the 30th day 50%, from the 14th day 80% and on the day of the arrival 100%.

The guest is obliged to directly notify the hostel booked by him/her in writing, and as soon as possible, of all changes to the agreement.

 

Check-In time / Check-Out time

You may arrive at reception no earlier than the time shown below.

On arrival, a valid Passport or ID card will be necessary "or a Swiss driving licence", (’Art. 56, al. 1 et 2 de la LRDBH de l’Etat de Genève).

On the day of your check-out, you must leave the room no later than the time shown below.

Staying in the room any later than this may result in you being charged an extra night.

Check-in time from: 2:00 PM

Latest check-out time: 10:00 AM

Closure time: no constraint

 

Tax / Prices

All our prices include VAT, city tax, a "Geneva Transport Card", breakfast and bed sheets. The Geneva Transport Card is valid for all public transports in Geneva (bus, tram, train, boat) for the duration of the stay. You will receive it upon arrival.

 

Data protection

Safeguarding your privacy has absolute priority for our Hostel. It is our endeavor to guarantee you a maximum of data protection and security.

The personal data gathered in the course of making the booking (such as your name, e-mail address, etc.) will be stored by our Hostel and used for the correct processing of your reservation.

Your e-mail address and your personal data are treated confidentially and are not passed on to third parties.

 

Legal venue

The legal venue is at the Geneva Hostels’ registered office in Geneva.

The Geneva Hostel is located in a quiet area, surrounded by 5 stars hotels, very close to the lake and to the international organizations.

Contact Info

GENEVA HOSTEL

Rue Rothschild 28-30

1202 Genève - Suisse

Tel : +41 22 732 62 60

mail genevahostel

plan

Google Translate

English Chinese (Traditional) French German Italian Korean Portuguese Spanish
 
swiss hostels